The Biennial Election of the MSWA Board of Directors is held the second Monday in October. You are eligible to vote if you attend 4 MSWA meetings while holding a USAW Coaches or Official Membership at time of each attended meeting and must have been during the following designated year (Nov 2015 to Oct 2016). If you held a USAW Membership during the designated year but were not able to attend 4 meetings, you may request a waiver of the attendance by e-mailing Chairman firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Individual requesting waiver must be active USAW Member at time of request
- Individual requesting waiver must also have been a USAW Member on or before May 9, 2016
- Waiver request must be presented in writing to Chairman
- Majority of the board must approve waiver (chairman will send to board for approval)
- waiver for any one individual member does not constitute waiver for all members
- individual had some direct involvement with the MSWA, ie MSWA coach, official, volunteer, administrator, etc
- individual did not or does not have any affiliation with competing organization with the MSWA (per bylaws)
- individual has not negatively attacked the MSWA or any board member (per bylaws and code of conduct)
- All waiver requests must be submitted to Chairman by September 30, 2016, so that the board can properly review and approve requests prior to the Oct 10, 2016 election.
Monthly executive board and membership meetings are typically held as needed the 2nd Monday of the month from September through June. A summer planning meeting is held in August.
Monthly meetings for our members are currently being held in the lower level meeting room of The Stained Glass Pub in Elkridge, MD. Meeting times/adjustments are always announced thru e-mail and are typically at 7 pm. To get on e-mail list, please visit HERE
The address is: 6751 Dorsey Road, Elkridge, Maryland 21075